Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Karbala introduce Division of banking credits to facilitate the task of companies

rocky

Karbala introduce Division of banking credits to facilitate the task of companies

Post by rocky on Sun 19 Jan 2014, 5:52 pm

1/20/2014 0:00 

Karbala - Ali gesture introduced the local government in Karbala Division for documentary credits to facilitate the work of Iraqi companies in import operations and dealing with foreign companies, according to the style of a documentary credit (LC). said Deputy Governor for Financial Affairs and Services Adel al-Musawi (morning) that the local government and within its quest to facilitate the work of Iraqi companies that deal with international companies in the import operations of the projects carried out in the province introduced a special division for Documentary Credits mission is to provide funds for projects in the banking world order for these companies to reduce red tape in import operations, which include in one of them asked international companies to save money and credits Documentary to complete transactions import .. He pointed out that this comes after he was removing Iraq from Chapter VII, which allowed Iraq to handle his money and bank credits in the style of a documentary credit (LC) .. explaining it a new window developed by Karbala to facilitate the work of companies and contractors and investment to Besides matters pertaining to the import and export process import of the ration card .. He pointed out that Iraqi companies were previously working on bringing funds from outside Iraq, something will accelerate the work and reduce the period of achievement and good management of projects as well as saving time and effort.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D62429

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 1:37 pm