Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Davos World refuses to use his name by Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Davos World refuses to use his name by Saudi Arabia Empty Davos World refuses to use his name by Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 2:04 am

Davos World refuses to use his name by Saudi Arabia 302548-668x350

[size=32]Davos World refuses to use his name by Saudi Arabia[/size]

[rtl]14 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The World Economic Forum (Davos) on Tuesday accused Davos of using the name "Davos" in activities unrelated to its activities, referring to the conference Saudi Arabia intends to hold under the name "Davos Sahara".[/rtl]

[rtl]"The World Economic Forum objects to the use of the name Davos for activities unrelated to its activities," the forum said in a statement posted on its website, in an implicit reference to the Davos and Sahara conference hosted by Riyadh and met with several international personalities and institutions in the wake of the journalist's death. Saudi Jamal Khashoggi in his consulate in Istanbul.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The forum and the city of Davos will take all measures to protect the name of Davos against illegal use," the statement said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Several countries and international investment institutions announced the withdrawal from participation in the conference "Davos" Sahara against the backdrop of the killing of the Saudi journalist.[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/260864
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:09 pm