Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Because of Khashoggi ... 21 Saudi officials were prevented from entering the United States

rocky

Because of Khashoggi ... 21 Saudi officials were prevented from entering the United States

Post by rocky on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:11 am

US State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauwert said Tuesday that 21 Saudis would be denied entry visas to the United States or would be ineligible for visas because of journalist Jamal Khashoggi's death.
US State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauwert said 21 Saudi nationals would be denied entry visas to the United States or would be ineligible for visas because of journalist Jamal Khashoggi's death.
According to Reuters, a ministry official said the vast majority of them had US visas.
Earlier, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters: "The United States has been able to identify at least some of those responsible for the killing of Khashoggi, including intelligence personnel, the Royal Court, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other ministries suspected of involvement in Khashoggi's death."
Pompeo pointed out that the United States may cancel visas for those responsible for Khashoggi's murder.
The Saudi journalist, known for his critical writings of the Saudi government in the Washington Post, disappeared after he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2 and is no longer seen.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:44 pm