Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

seizure of bombardment of houses of Obama and Clinton

rocky

seizure of bombardment of houses of Obama and Clinton

Post by rocky on Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:32 am

[size=32]
seizure of bombardment of houses of Obama and Clinton[/size]

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that a bomb was found in the mail of former US President Bill Clinton and his wife, Hillary Clinton. 
At the same time, quoted by the agency "Reuters" the US Secret Service that it intercepted a suspicious package sent to the home of former President of the United States, Barack Obama. 
US police said they found a bomb at the home of Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in New York City, while the FBI said it was investigating the suspicious eviction found near Clinton's house. 
A US official said the suspicious body found near the house of Bill Clinton and his wife was similar to the bomber's body planted near the home of US billionaire George Soros in Westchester County, New York.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/89e34f11-5ed2-47bb-bfb5-a79b1ea90d81
rocky

Re: seizure of bombardment of houses of Obama and Clinton

Post by rocky on Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:36 am

none of the bombs went off so I'm figureing the Dims sent the bombs to themselves. to get leverage on the mid terms

more fake stunts like the collusion with the russians 
, the dims colluded not republicans

Current date/time is Sun 09 Dec 2018, 5:04 pm