Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japanese journalist after his departure: I saw hell in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japanese journalist after his departure: I saw hell in Syria Empty Japanese journalist after his departure: I saw hell in Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 2:00 am

[size=32]
    Japanese journalist after his departure: I saw hell in Syria[/size]
    Japanese journalist after his departure: I saw hell in Syria 19da6c3d-a6a2-4172-a69c-f11a961674c6_16x9_1200x676

Twilight News    

54 minutes ago

The Japanese journalist Jumbayi Yasuda, who was kidnapped in Syria more than three years ago and was released this week, described his years as "hell" before boarding the plane to Japan. 
    "I was telling myself that every day I would not be released and I would lose control of myself day by day," Yasuda said in an interview with a Japanese TV channel, adding that his suffering was "not only physical but mental." 
    The 44-year-old freelance journalist looked tired, but he was both comfortable and tense. "I have not spoken Japanese for 40 months, and I find it difficult to evoke my words," he said. 
    "I am happy to be back in Japan, but at the same time I have no idea what will happen now and how I should act, I do not know what to think," Yasuda said.

He revealed in another television interview about the conditions of his detention, explaining that he was unable to shower for eight months, and was forced to remain motionless for long hours. 
    Jumbaye Yasuda was abducted in June 2015 and appeared in a video broadcast by an extremist militant group last summer warning he was in a bad position. 
    Last August, an extremist group published two videos similar in style to two men held in Syria, one of them Yasuda and the other Italian Alessandro Sandrini. 
    The detainees were kneeling and wearing orange clothes, with two armed men standing behind each other. 
    The Japanese hostage was lost in Syria in mid-2015. In March 2016, the Japanese government announced that it was checking a video posted on the Internet, while Japanese media reported that the journalist was being held by the al-Qaeda-linked al-Nasra Front.
    But the Sham Liberation Organization, led by the former "Nasra Front", denied in a statement Tuesday any involvement in the matter. 
    In 2015, extremist groups organized a call to cut off Japanese war correspondent Kenji Goto and his friend Haruna Yukawa in Syria. 
    The Japanese government has been criticized for having "missed an opportunity" to release them, opponents said.

Keywords: 
    http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/497c3811-14e4-4780-b87b-90e2bff2c806

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 pm