Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Globalist: Khashoggi's assassination will force America to change its policy in the Middle East

rocky

The Globalist: Khashoggi's assassination will force America to change its policy in the Middle East

Post by rocky on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 3:01 am

[size=32]The Globalist: Khashoggi's assassination will force America to change its policy in the Middle East

- 21 Hours Ago
[/size]
[size][url][/url][/size]
The death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi will force the United States to change its policy in the Middle East to reconsider support for authoritarian regimes such as Iran under the Shah and Saudi Arabia, German writer Yves Bout says.
"Saudi Arabia has a history of oppression and human rights violations more despotic than the regime of Iran under the Shah, which Washington was strongly supporting despite its tyranny and human rights violations. When the Iranian people overthrew the Shah's regime in 1979, America did not find America," he said in an article in The GlobeStest. Only the fierce hostility of the Iranians.
Khashoggi's assassination reminded America of the real responsibility for the September 11, 2001, attacks, despite the administration's efforts to rid the kingdom of the crime.
Turning a blind eye 
, Bot said the events of September 11, 2001, made matters worse. Instead of pursuing the perpetrators and punishing the Saudi princes who "finance terrorism," the United States condoned it. On the other hand, America has created a false account of the invasion of Iraq and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein.

He pointed out that the move taken by Washington has demonstrated the deception and emptiness of the American strategy in the Middle East. The isolation of Saddam Hussein has indirectly strengthened Iran's standing in the region. No wonder that Washington is using Iran as a pretext for all the unacceptable acts in the region now.
The writer continued to say about Saudi Arabia that since the ascension of the founding King Abdul Aziz bin Saud, the throne of the Kingdom he and the group of princes around him atrocities and heinous.
Relationship "Faustah" 
writer said that the roots of the solid between the United States and Saudi Arabia relationship dating back to a meeting in 1945 between US President Franklin Roosevelt , former Saudi King Abdul - Aziz Al - Saud. He described the relationship as "Faustian", meaning the deal with Satan, saying it was mainly aimed at the vast oil wealth of Saudi Arabia, which is the largest in the world.

Over time, the United States has become economically dependent on Saudi Arabia, where it sold military equipment worth billions of dollars to corrupt leaders in the kingdom.
He also pointed out that although US President Donald Trump's reaction to Khashoggi's assassination was particularly worrisome, he was not the first American to turn a blind eye to Saudi abuses at home and abroad.
Source: Websites

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/76483

Current date/time is Sun 09 Dec 2018, 4:54 pm