Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next March .. Scientific conference to discuss the dangers of drought and ways to cure it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

conference - Next March .. Scientific conference to discuss the dangers of drought and ways to cure it Empty Next March .. Scientific conference to discuss the dangers of drought and ways to cure it

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 6:40 am

Next March .. Scientific conference to discuss the dangers of drought and ways to cure it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Water Resources is planning to hold its scientific conference entitled "From flood management to drought management" in March 2019.
    The ministry announced on its website that the conference was postponed from November to March 2019, and is held under the title " From flood management to drought management ."
    "The drought is one of the biggest natural hazards, and water scarcity is rising to alarming levels in the region in general and in Iraq in particular as a result of climate change. The drought crisis is recurring in the region during different periods of time, resulting in economic downturns and negative social and environmental impacts. Floods have been facing drought for years. "
    "The most severe drought in the Middle East, including Iraq," "leads to the worst-case scenario for food security and demographic distribution, " theministry said, according to its website .
    The conference aims to " develop practical and scientific plans for the design and implementation of new policies, plans and legislation in the management of its risks, especially that most previous studies were to prevent the flood."
    The second conference will discuss the " joint water management on the Tigris and Euphrates" and research on "assessing the effects of drought on different sectors" and analyzing "national policies and strategies taken to address the effects of drought on National level ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:04 pm