Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: The Saudis did not deceive me, but maybe they fooled themselves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The Saudis did not deceive me, but maybe they fooled themselves Empty Trump: The Saudis did not deceive me, but maybe they fooled themselves

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Nov 2018, 2:54 am

Trump: The Saudis did not deceive me, but maybe they fooled themselves %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8

said the US president, Donald Trump, he did not believe that the Saudis are "deceived" about the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, adding that he "may have deceived themselves."

This came in response to a question from the network "CNN" America, according to the website of the Internet.

Asked if he felt the Saudis had "tricked him" after the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Trump said, "They did not fool me."

"I just hope it all works out. We have a lot of facts, we have a lot of things that we were looking for. They did not fool me. I mean, maybe they fooled themselves. We'll see how it all shows. "

Earlier, the Turkish Public Prosecutor's Office in Istanbul announced that "Jamal Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he entered the Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in Istanbul for marriage transactions on October 2, according to a plan prepared in advance."

"The body of the dead Jamal Khashoggi was removed by cutting it after he was strangled, according to a plan prepared in advance," the Turkish prosecutor said in a statement.

After an 18-day silence, Riyadh admitted Khashoggi's death inside her consulate after what she said was a "quarrel" and announced the arrest of 18 Saudis for questioning, while she did not reveal the whereabouts of the body.

The story was widely questioned and contradicted by Saudi unofficial accounts, one of which said that "a team of 15 Saudis were sent to meet Khashoggi, anesthetize and kidnap him, before they slaughtered him in a fight when he resisted."

http://alnoornews.net/archives/188384/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%AE%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:21 pm