Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Pompeo sets deadline for US sanctions on those involved in the killing of Khashoggi

rocky

Pompeo sets deadline for US sanctions on those involved in the killing of Khashoggi

Post by rocky on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 2:37 am

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States would need a few more weeks to gather information on those involved in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi to impose sanctions on them.
Pompeo said in an interview with the radio station "KOMOX" on Thursday that a few more weeks will pass before the United States has sufficient evidence to impose sanctions in connection with the killing of journalist Khashoggi in his consulate in Istanbul.
In a radio interview in St. Louis, Pompeo said President Donald Trump had made it clear that Washington would take action with regard to the Khashoggi murder incident.
"We are continuing to clarify all the facts, we are thinking of imposing sanctions on people we can identify today as involved in this killing and it may take us a few weeks to gather enough evidence to impose sanctions, but I think we will be able to do so."
Pompeo said the administration "is considering imposing sanctions on individuals who so far have been able to determine that they are involved in that murder."
He stressed: "We are on our way to reveal the facts President said that we will demand accountability of those involved in the commission of this heinous crime."
He stressed that the United States would not condone Khashoggi's death, but said that his country had "long and deep strategic relations with Saudi Arabia and we are determined to ensure that these relations remain."
Former Saudi intelligence chief Prince Turki bin Faisal al-Saud warned on Wednesday that US anger over Khashoggi's killing, which "stirs up" Saudi Arabia, threatens to disrupt strategic relations between the two countries.
"We appreciate our strategic relationship with the United States and hope to preserve it, and we hope the United States will reciprocate," said Prince Turki, who revealed Khashoggi was his intelligence student in a speech to the National Council on US-Arab Relations.
http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=107802

Current date/time is Thu 13 Dec 2018, 8:08 pm