Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion Empty Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 6:39 am

[size=32]
    Iran: We have in Iraq 79 companies and trade exchange exceeded 8 billion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

35 minutes ago

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Finance Minister Fouad Hussein, received in his office in Baghdad Irj Musjdi, Iran's ambassador to Baghdad and his accompanying delegation.
    During the meeting, they reviewed the historical relations between the two countries and means of enhancing them and developing them for the benefit and benefit of both peoples.
    For his part, Fouad Hussein said that Iraq looks forward to building strong and strong relations with its neighbors based on common interests, stressing the need to protect those relations in order to create a stable environment in the region.
    He added that the challenge facing the federal government seriously in the economic aspect lies in building a strong and fruitful economic vision and philosophy, which is moving in the light of developments and reality, pointing to the need to diversify sources of income and not rely entirely on oil, and the elimination of unemployment and reconstruction of the dark thought, Need to pay attention to the sectors of industry, agriculture, tourism and investment.
    Masjedi said that the volume of trade exchange between the republics of Iraq and Iran reached eight and a half billion dollars annually, and that there are 79 different Iranian companies operating in Iraq in the fields of energy, construction, tourism and infrastructure and the size of the projects of these companies amounted to ten billion dollars.
    He pointed to the increase in the number of tourists between the two countries significantly from previous years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:17 pm