Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: We will hand over Kuwait "archives" of Kuwaiti radio and television

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: We will hand over Kuwait "archives" of Kuwaiti radio and television Empty Foreign Ministry: We will hand over Kuwait "archives" of Kuwaiti radio and television

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 1:59 am

Foreign Ministry: We will hand over Kuwait "archives" of Kuwaiti radio and television 5be27bd095a5971c2a8b4632-660x330

Foreign Ministry: We will hand over Kuwait "archives" of Kuwaiti radio and television

The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry announced on Wednesday that it will hand over Kuwait's radio and television archives to Kuwait next week, which was looted during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990.
    According to a statement issued by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry that the Undersecretary of the Ministry, Hazem al-Yusufi, told the Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad, Salem al-Zamanan, that Iraq will hand over to Kuwait the batch on the archives of radio and television and the Kuwaiti archives.
    He explained that this step comes within the framework of Iraq's keenness to improve bilateral relations with Kuwait in all fields and in various aspects, and foremost political and economic, and resolve all outstanding issues, including the subject of delivery of the Kuwaiti Archive.
    The statement quoted the Iraqi official as saying: "After efforts to search and compile the Kuwaiti archives and archives, and in compliance with the resolutions of the Security Council in this regard, the most recent resolution No. 2107 of 2013 on the archives and archives of Kuwait, Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammed al-Hakim to hand over the installment of the archives of radio Television and the Kuwaiti archives to the Kuwaiti side, next week. "
    The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry that the delivery of the archive will be attended by representatives of the United Nations as observers for this event.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:11 am