Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mediterranean swallows more than two thousand immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mediterranean swallows more than two thousand immigrants Empty Mediterranean swallows more than two thousand immigrants

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:31 am

[size=32]
    Mediterranean swallows more than two thousand immigrants[/size]
     Mediterranean swallows more than two thousand immigrants Lajien

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

More than two thousand refugees and refugees have been killed since January as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to reach Europe, the United Nations said Tuesday, explaining that more than half of them died while trying to go to Italy.

"About 105,000 asylum seekers and migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year, and the average number of deaths has exceeded 2,000," said UNHCR spokeswoman Charlie Yaxley at a press conference in Geneva.

These figures are low compared to recent years.

"This is the fifth year in a row" that exceeds the threshold of 100,000 immigrants and refugees, said IOM spokesman Joel Millman.

But he added that this threshold has been achieved late this year compared to previous years "For comparison, this figure was achieved in July last year."

Spain has become the main destination for migrants and refugees this year, with more than 49,000 people arriving by sea, Greece (more than 27,700) and Italy (more than 22,000 and 160).

More than 1,260 people died as they tried to reach Italy, more than half of those killed, according to the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b984cab0-0885-4d08-8859-68b1b75e7d49

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:58 pm