Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

One of my Credit Card Company New Updates...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

One of my Credit Card Company New Updates... Empty One of my Credit Card Company New Updates...

Post by Neno Thu 23 Jan 2014, 7:04 pm

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW CARD ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
    ... ;)
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

One of my Credit Card Company New Updates... Empty Re: One of my Credit Card Company New Updates...

Post by Diamond Fri 24 Jan 2014, 4:29 am

My credit card company updates me every month, they tell me how far in debt I am an would i please make a payment!  :roll:
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

One of my Credit Card Company New Updates... Empty Re: One of my Credit Card Company New Updates...

Post by mbryan Sat 25 Jan 2014, 8:22 am

Dont use em dont plan to no worries  :D
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 2020 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 6:22 pm

Go figure. You have to present picture ID to open a new credit account.

Keep in mind, however, that Federal judges have consistently ruled that asking a person to present even simple picture ID to vote is placing an undue burden on that individual, and has steadily been viewed as an attempt to suppress (dis-enfranchise) the said voters.
    Even other countries and the UN have stated that they can't believe we don't insist on picture ID at the polls.

However, if Sears, Sam's or K-Mart runs a blue light special on a new credit card with great benefits, every Tom, Dick and Grey-haired granny seems to be able to produce every piece of documentation required in about 20 seconds, and they are happy to do it. Not once do they cry about "suppression". Instead, it's "I produced all my documentation, do you need anything else so that I can get that card..."   If only the polling places would start offering credit cards - the voter registration rolls would be updated faster than you can say "Charge it !........."
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 26 Jan 2014, 7:04 pm

lol! but TRUE!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:12 pm