Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kremlin: Washington sanctions are illegal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kremlin: Washington sanctions are illegal Empty Kremlin: Washington sanctions are illegal

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:34 am

Kremlin: Washington sanctions are illegal 1015476935-660x330

Kremlin: Washington sanctions are illegal

Russian President Dmitry Peskov said Moscow would consider the new sanctions, which Washington has made possible because of the Salisbury case, illegal.
    Asked about Moscow's possible position on new sanctions the United States may impose on Russia over the Scrippel case, Biskov told reporters on Wednesday: "We consider the United States sanctions against Russia illegal. Of course, we will take the next steps in the same way. "
    "At the same time, Moscow does not see any prospects for normalization of relations between the two countries in the near future, noting that there are many problems between them.
    "We can confirm with great confidence that we do not see any positive prospects for the normalization of Russian-American relations in the near future. But that does not mean that we do not want dialogue and we do not want it, because there are a lot of problems that require cooperation between Russia and the United States. These are problems of stability and arms control. These problems will not end without dialogue. " 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:39 pm