Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra plans to build one of the top 10 industrial islands in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra plans to build one of the top 10 industrial islands in the world Empty Basra plans to build one of the top 10 industrial islands in the world

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:42 am

Basra plans to build one of the top 10 industrial islands in the world

09:24 - 08/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The director general of the Basra Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, on Thursday, began to build an industrial island project to store and export crude oil by next year, at a cost of about 3 billion dollars, indicating that the island is among the top ten industrial islands in the world.
    "The export capacity of the project reaches three million barrels per day with a storage capacity of 6 million barrels," Abdul-Jabbar said in an interview with the official newspaper Al-Sabah. "There has been considerable progress in the open discussions with a number of major contractors International companies to agree on the design, engineering and payment mechanism within the ABCF Finance and Payment System. "
    "The vital project to be established in the area between the ports of Basra and Amaya is the first and largest oil island in the northern Arabian Gulf, which includes logistical services and workshops, as well as marine vessels for the maintenance of oil vessels giant and headquarters for the establishment of cadres and marinas, Of the reservoirs can accommodate 6 million barrels. "
    In a related context, the Director General of Basra Petroleum Company, "the stability of the rate of oil production in the fields of Basra at levels and the limits of three million and 230 thousand barrels per day." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:57 am