Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Conditions of international criticism prevented the establishment of functional grades in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Conditions of international criticism prevented the establishment of functional grades in th Empty Deputy: Conditions of international criticism prevented the establishment of functional grades in th

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:46 am

Deputy: Conditions of international criticism prevented the establishment of functional grades in the budget (IMF)

08:46 - 08/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP stressed the alliance of the Fatah Charter Hamdi, Thursday, that the budget of 2019 free of grades, attributed to the conditions set by the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, indicating that oil revenues surplus from the need for the budget went to the Fund mentioned.
    Hamidi said in a statement to the Information Center that "the budget of 2018 was built on the basis of the price of a barrel of oil $ 45, while the oil sold more than $ 70 a barrel," noting that "former Prime Minister Haider Abadi has confirmed that the differences between the 45 $ 70, handed over to the International Monetary Fund, from which Iraq borrowed a lot of money during the war on terrorism, in addition to filling the budget deficit.
    "The 2019 budget is free of job grades, because of the conditions imposed by the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, in addition to that he asked Iraq to reduce the number of its employees."
    Hamidi pointed out that "the budget is mostly operational, go to salaries, as there are no investment plans are effective, it can be allocated to the funds and thus be an investment budget more than it is operational." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am