Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Economist: Iraq needs six months to revive the fish wealth

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:47 am

10:30 - 08/11/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
"Iraq needs at least six months to revive a small part of the vast wealth that has lost a large part of it," said Osama al-Tamimi, an economist on Thursday. "The issue has been abandoned by a terrorist to strike Iraq's economy.
"The low prices of fish and the arrival of the price of kilo to 500 dinars is a dangerous indicator of the collapse of this wealth, with the fear of the profession of the death of their money from fish, and therefore resort to sell at this price." Al-Tamimi said in a statement.
He added that "the fault is not borne by owners of ponds and fish breeders as much as the stakeholders concerned with this wealth, they should develop plans to show the seasons of diseases and the amount of fish that must be raised, so as not to lose all fish with the first disease appears."
"The revival of the fisheries and the return of prices to the past, needs a long period, especially that the fish needs a long time to grow, as Iraq needs at least six months to rearrange the conditions of fish wealth."
Al-Tamimi added that "the issue of the death of fish is still unclear as the Ministry of Health issued a convincing explanation of what happened to the fish, as the subject may be abandoned by a terrorist seeking to hit the economy of the country and fight it through the fish wealth." End 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:23 am