Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Before today's meeting .. Abdul-Mahdi holds a meeting with the Shiite forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Before today's meeting .. Abdul-Mahdi holds a meeting with the Shiite forces Empty Before today's meeting .. Abdul-Mahdi holds a meeting with the Shiite forces

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:51 am

Before today's meeting .. Abdul-Mahdi holds a meeting with the Shiite forces

10:15 - 08/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Is scheduled to hold Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Thursday, a meeting with representatives of the Shiite blocs before the meeting of the House of Representatives today in order to reach an agreement on the eight ministers.
    The MP for the wisdom stream Ali al-Badiri said in a statement to the information that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi will hold a meeting this morning with representatives of the Shiite political blocs in hopes of reaching an agreement on the names of the remaining ministers of the new ministerial cabin."
    "If an agreement is reached, the prime minister will be present in parliament to put forward the names of the candidates," he said, adding that "if no agreement is reached, it will be deferred to future meetings."
    It is noteworthy that the agenda of the session of the House of Representatives scheduled to be held later on Thursday was less than the threshold vote on the eight ministers. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:03 am