Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

One of them concerns Korea .. America sets six conditions for the deletion of Sudan from the "list

rocky

One of them concerns Korea .. America sets six conditions for the deletion of Sudan from the "list

Post by rocky on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 2:49 am

One of them concerns Korea .. America sets six conditions for the deletion of Sudan from the "list of terrorism"

United States announced on Wednesday, its willingness write off Sudan from the list of "supporting terrorism", but the US State set conditions for taking this step. 

According to the State Department, Foreign Office spokeswoman Heather Naort called on Khartoum to "strengthen cooperation to combat terrorism, improve the human rights record of the country and create a more conducive environment for progress in the peace process in Sudan."

This came during bilateral talks in Washington between US Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan and Sudanese Foreign Minister Direderi Mohamed Ahmed. 

"Deputy Foreign Minister John Sullivan and Sudanese Foreign Minister Dardari Mohammad Ahmed discussed yesterday the launch of the framework of the second phase, which is designed to expand bilateral cooperation, facilitate reforms aimed at promoting stability in Sudan and further progress in a number of areas of concern," the statement said. 

The six conditions

"The United States welcomes Sudan's commitment to progress in key areas, including the expansion of cooperation in the fight against terrorism and the promotion of the protection of human rights and practices, including freedom of religion and the press, improved access to humanitarian assistance, Appropriate to progress in the peace process in Sudan, take steps to address some of the most prominent terrorist acts, and abide by United Nations Security Council resolutions on North Korea. " 

"As part of this process, the United States is ready to begin the process of removing Khartoum from the list of state sponsor of terrorism if it is found that Sudan has fulfilled all the same criteria, and if Sudan has made progress in addressing each of the six key areas of common concern identified by Framework for the second phase ". Donald Trump

The Bush administration,, Lifted on October 6 economic sanctions and a trade embargo imposed on Sudan since 1997, but Washington has not removed the name of Sudan from the list of "sponsors of terrorism," which has been on it since 1993. 

Trump, last Thursday, an executive order extended Under which the United States imposed a national emergency in 1997. 

The Executive Order stated that Sudan still posed an extraordinary threat to national security and foreign policy of the United States.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/252098/%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%A8%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7/ar

Current date/time is Thu 13 Dec 2018, 7:24 pm