Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Two candidates hamper the completion of Abdul Mahdi's cabin amid Sadr's refusal to take over the int

rocky

Two candidates hamper the completion of Abdul Mahdi's cabin amid Sadr's refusal to take over the int

Post by rocky on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:07 am

[rtl]Two candidates hamper the completion of Abdul Mahdi's cabin amid Sadr's refusal to take over the internal Fayyad[/rtl]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD, Iraq -[/rtl]
[rtl]The refusal by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, to take over Faleh al-Fayadh, the Interior Ministry and the child's education minister, did not show the rest of Abdul-Mahdi's booth to vote during the parliament session yesterday.According to political sources in Baghdad, in a press statement by the NRT Arab website, on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, that "the veto set by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the candidate of the Construction Coalition for the post of Minister of Interior, Faleh al-Fayadh, and to assign the Ministry of Education to" The Arab project "led by Khamis Khangar, prevented the candidates of the remaining eight portfolios in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi The Sadr Alliance," theSasron, "based on the principle of" prevent the alienation of former officials and faces old "opposition to take over Fayadh Interior Bag in the new government of Abdul Mahdi. News in the political scenes about the search Abdul Mahdi for the candidate of the settlement close to the opening within the Ministry of Interior.

While insisting on the "Arab project" led by the dagger, to take the candidate Ministry of Education amid leaks about the intention of Abdul Mahdi, replace the Ministry of the project to the wing Osama Najafi within the coalition decision. The tenth parliament session discussed the issue of the general budget for 2019, while the vote on the names nominated for fill the vacant ministries in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, because of the continuing disagreement about some, most notably the Ministry of the Interior. The head of the Turkmen Front MP Arshad Salhi, told a news conference yesterday that "parliamentary blocs failed in negotiations aimed at passing the rest of the ministers of the government and vote on them because of disagreement over the candidates to take over the Ministries of Defense and Interior." Sources revealed earlier that the changes expected, including the transfer of the Ministry of Education of the share of Khamis Khanjar, in favor of Osama Nujaifi, who announced his choice of the opposition, and exclude all candidates of the movement of the solution from Anbar to the defense portfolio, after obtaining the presidency of parliament and the Ministry of Youth and assign to a candidate proposed National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi. As approved by the changes, according to those sources to cancel the attribution of immigration portfolio of the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani, who nominated him governor of Erbil Nuzad Hadi, and assigning to a Christian candidate of the Fatah alliance, to remove the justice portfolio of the share of Christians Al-Fath, Kurdistan, which was nominated by the former deputy of Kirkuk, Khalid Shuani.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 14 Nov 2018, 12:47 am