Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq and Qatar: a partnership in reconstruction and cooperation in the fields of oil and gas

rocky

Iraq and Qatar: a partnership in reconstruction and cooperation in the fields of oil and gas

Post by rocky on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi politicians confirmed that the current stage is witnessing a new start in the relations between Iraq and the State of Qatar, after the change witnessed in Iraq, represented in the election of a president and the formation of a new government determined to extend bridges of cooperation with its Arab and regional environment.
This came after the visit of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani, to Baghdad and the activation of the memorandum of understanding signed between the two parties. The Iraqi-Qatari Committee held its meetings regularly and contributed to the reconstruction of Iraq.
In this regard, Ahmed Mahjoub, the official spokesman of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, said that al-Thani's visit to Baghdad comes within the framework of supporting Iraq after the formation of the new Iraqi government and to enhance cooperation between the two brotherly countries.
"It is the first visit by a Qatari official to Iraq after the formation of the new government, his visit to Baghdad and his meeting with the political leaders, a message of support for Iraq in the reconstruction phase after the victory over the organization of a supporter," Mahjoub told Qatar News Agency.
He added that the visit reviewed the cooperation in the field of ports with Qatar, through activating the maritime link and opening the shipping lines as well. The official talks were also held to improve brotherly relations between the two countries. In the reconstruction of Iraq », in addition to the existence of cooperation in the areas of oil and gas.
In turn, said Hadi al-Ameri, head of the Fatah Alliance, said that the State of Qatar has announced its support for Iraq and stand with him. The Qatari delegation also expressed hope that Iraq will embark on its regional and international role. 
Iyad Allawi, the leader of the National Coalition, said that Iraq looks forward to strengthening relations that achieve common interests with the State of Qatar, calling for encouraging Qatari investments in Iraq.
For his part, Khamis Al-Khanjar said that the Iraqi-Qatari relations will witness further progress in view of the desire of the two countries to develop the horizons of cooperation between them and improve them at all levels and in the interests of the two brotherly peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 12:52 am