Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh: Execution of the executors of "tribal djat" a step calculated for the Iraqi judiciary

rocky

Saleh: Execution of the executors of "tribal djat" a step calculated for the Iraqi judiciary

Post by rocky on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
head of the Journalist, Ahmed al-Saleh, told the Supreme Judicial Council to deal with what is known as "tribal djat" as terrorism cases.
Al-Saleh said in his Twitter account that "the execution of the executioners of tribal militias is a step taken for the Iraqi judiciary and deserves to raise the hat after consulting the language of the weapon under tribal pretexts far removed from our authentic Iraqi clans."
"We expect to apply the same article to protect the members of the armed forces and staff who face tribal threats in carrying out their duties."
The Supreme Judicial Council was directed Thursday to deal with the issues of what is known as "tribal militias" according to the anti-terrorism law. 
A brief statement by the Supreme Judicial Council said that "the threat of terrorism through the so-called" Dajat al-Isarat "is considered a form of terrorist threat in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of the Anti-Terrorism Law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 12:42 am