Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Hamidi reveals the reason for the suspension of grades and development in the budget

rocky

Al-Hamidi reveals the reason for the suspension of grades and development in the budget

Post by rocky on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

09:50 - 09/11/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The MP of the Fatah Alliance Hamedi, on Friday, that the degrees of deletion and development stopped since 2016 because of the conditions set by the International Monetary Fund on Iraq, indicating that the budgets did not suffer any deficit, if only on paper.
Al-Hamdi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "all the budgets were not suffering any deficit, and the mentioned deficit is only on paper and did not happen effectively."
She added that "the budget gives priority in its funds to the Ministries of Defense and Interior, and therefore the budget needs plans by the Ministry of Planning to develop investment projects within them."
"The degrees of deletion and development stopped since 2016 because of the conditions set by the International Monetary Fund on Iraq after borrowing the latter amounts of the Fund."
"Iraq depends on oil only from one outlet through the waters of the Gulf, and in the event of any crisis, especially in the region today, regional tensions may lead to the suspension of exports across the Gulf, which puts Iraq at imminent risk." End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 12:42 am