Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq policy pays compensation to Kuwait in early 2019

rocky

Iraq policy pays compensation to Kuwait in early 2019

Post by rocky on Sat 10 Nov 2018, 1:56 am

[size=32]
Iraq policy pays compensation to Kuwait in early 2019[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) announced that Iraq will pay 1.5 per cent of the proceeds of oil sales to the Compensation Fund of the Commission early next year.

The move comes within the framework of Governing Council Resolution 276 of 2017 and the process of payment for the current year 2018, the Board said in a statement.

At the opening of the current session of the Governing Council of the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC), Kuwait expressed its appreciation to the Committee's secretariat for its role in distributing the compensation quotas for this year.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for the Assessment of Compensation for the Loss of Iraqi Aggression on Kuwait Khalid Almdaf, said that Kuwait received three payments of compensation of $ 90 million each in April, July and October, in accordance with the payment mechanism provided for in resolution 267 of 2009.

According to Kuwait's Al-Anbaa newspaper, the payments to Kuwait will be about 4.4 billion dollars to be paid in the future, stressing at the same time that the continuation of the deposit in the Compensation Fund will bring everyone from the final completion of the Governing Council and receive the full compensation allocated to Kuwait, praising The work of the Governing Council of the United Nations Compensation Commission and its contribution to the completion of the tasks entrusted to it.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 1:09 am