Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy and four countries raise the proceeds of medical tourism in Turkey to 10 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Iraq 's economy and four countries raise the proceeds of medical tourism in Turkey to 10 billion Empty Iraq 's economy and four countries raise the proceeds of medical tourism in Turkey to 10 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 2:00 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy and four countries raise the proceeds of medical tourism in Turkey to 10 billion[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Minister of Health, Fakhruddin Qouja, predicted that the country will witness real leaps in the field of medical tourism through the establishment of medical cities.
    He added in a press statement that the import of medical tourism in Turkey to 10 billion dollars in five years.
    He added that his country has made great progress in the field of medical tourism in the last 10 years, pointing out that medical tourism has an important place in Turkey's strategy in the field of health.
    The citizens of Azerbaijan, Iraq, Georgia, Germany and Russia prefer to travel to Turkey for the purpose of medical tourism, as well as other neighboring countries, noting that the prices of medical services provided in Turkey are appropriate, and of high quality.
    He pointed out that his country aims to increase its capacity to increase its imports in the field of medical tourism, because the Turkish health sector has great potential.
    According to the data provided by the International Association of Hospital Tourism in Istanbul, Turkey has received about 700 thousand tourists who came for medical treatment during the past year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:18 am