Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy from Suron calls on the Ministry of Higher Education to open the electronic application for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy from Suron calls on the Ministry of Higher Education to open the electronic application for Empty A deputy from Suron calls on the Ministry of Higher Education to open the electronic application for

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 3:22 am

A deputy from Suron calls on the Ministry of Higher Education to open the electronic application form for the central acceptance of students of the third round
    Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:26:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP from the coalition of the morning of Talbi al-Uqaily, Saturday, asked the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to open the electronic application form for admission to the central universities and government colleges for students the third [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The Ministry of Education announced at the end of last month the results of the third round of students in the preparatory preparatory branch of biomedical, applied and literary sciences." The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research was supposed to open the electronic application form for central admission in public universities and colleges, We are surprised by the silence of the Ministry of Education and not to open the electronic form despite the passage of 10 days from the announcement of the results. " 

He added that "the Ministry of Education will deprive thousands of students from studying in universities and government colleges in the absence of the opening of the application form for electronic admission to the central, especially with the start of the school year," calling at the same time the Ministry of Education to "open the electronic application form for admission to the central universities and government colleges for students role the third".
    The Ministry of Education announced earlier, the results of the third round of all stages.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:27 am