Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliament re-vote on the Oil and Gas Committee for the presence of oversight in one of the names

rocky

Parliament re-vote on the Oil and Gas Committee for the presence of oversight in one of the names

Post by rocky on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:13 am

17:18 - 10/11/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
A parliamentary source confirmed, Saturday, that the House of Representatives re-vote on the Committee on oil and gas because of an oversight in one of the names. 
The source said in a statement to the "Information", "The House of Representatives re-voted on the Committee on oil and gas after the vote on the formation of permanent parliamentary committees," pointing out that "the re-vote was due to an oversight in one of the names of the Committee." 
On Saturday, the House of Representatives voted on the members of permanent parliamentary committees, reducing them to 21 committees

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:09 am