Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy ends the deal to resume oil exports Kirkuk through the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan -  Iraq 's economy ends the deal to resume oil exports Kirkuk through the Kurdistan Region Empty Iraq 's economy ends the deal to resume oil exports Kirkuk through the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 12:13 pm

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy ends the deal to resume oil exports Kirkuk through the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Iraqi newspaper "Financial Times" on Saturday that Baghdad has completed the deal to resume oil from the province of Kirkuk through the territory of the Kurdistan Region.
    "Baghdad is approaching an agreement with the semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government to resume oil exports from the disputed region as the US sanctions on Iran's energy sales increase," the newspaper said in a statement published today.
    Two sources familiar with Iraq's oil export operations said late October that Iraq would halt the transfer of crude from the Kirkuk oil field to Iran in November to comply with US sanctions on its neighbor.
    The news agency "Reuters" that exporters told them that Iraq currently exports less than 30 thousand barrels per day of Kirkuk crude to Iran by truck.
    The two sources said that the former Iraqi federal government reached an agreement in mid-October with the Kurdistan Regional Government to resume the export of crude to the Turkish port of Ceyhan across the Kurdish region.
    They said the deal was subject to final approval from newly appointed Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and oil minister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 pm