Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary proposal to complete the ministerial cab

rocky

Post by rocky on Sun 11 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

Journalist MP for the construction coalition Mansour al-Baiji, on Sunday, to submit all the candidates of vacant portfolios in front of the House of Representatives to vote for them to complete the cabinet cabins.
Al-Baiji said in a statement that "delaying naming the ministers of defense and interior is unacceptable on the grounds that the security file can not procrastinate and the Prime Minister and the Presidency of the House of Representatives to expedite the submission of candidates in parliament to vote on them."
He said: "The most effective solution to end the crisis delay the completion of the cabinet is to offer the names of members of the House of Representatives to vote on them and give them confidence and those who have the confidence of the House of Representatives is a bag and does not have the confidence of the House of Representatives must be changed and provide alternative candidate to end the cabinet formation file.
He added: "The recent security breaches, whether in the province of Nineveh or Baghdad is the result of the delay naming security ministers, so this matter must be resolved within the next two days and any delay gets borne by the Prime Minister and the political blocs that hampered the delay in the formation of the ministerial cabin."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 14 Nov 2018, 12:47 am