Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Construction" leads a wide parliamentary movement to take over the white bag interior

rocky

Construction" leads a wide parliamentary movement to take over the white bag interior

Post by rocky on Sun 11 Nov 2018, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

political sources revealed on Sunday, the insistence of the construction coalition on the nomination of Faleh Fayadh to the Ministry of Interior.
The sources said that "the coalition of construction leads a parliamentary movement wide within the House of Representatives to persuade members of parliament to vote in favor of Fayadh to take over the portfolio of the interior despite the opposition of the coalition will continue."
The sources suggested putting the name of Faleh al-Fayadh and Ahmad al-Jubouri for taking the portfolios of interior and defense in one of the sessions of the next parliament.
On October 25, the Iraqi parliament granted confidence to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and only 14 ministers while the vote on 8 ministries, including the interior and defense ministries, was postponed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 12:41 am