Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting of the oil production control committee will be held in Abu Dhabi on Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting of the oil production control committee will be held in Abu Dhabi on Sunday Empty A meeting of the oil production control committee will be held in Abu Dhabi on Sunday

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Nov 2018, 2:56 am

A meeting of the oil production control committee will be held in Abu Dhabi on Sunday
    A meeting of the oil production control committee will be held in Abu Dhabi on Sunday Irq_1284650462_1541924699
    A meeting of the oil production control committee, composed of OPEC countries and independent producers, will take place in the UAE capital Abu Dhabi later Sunday.
    The meeting comes to discuss the results of the production reduction agreement and the need to pump more crude into the global market or reduce it.
    The Ministerial Committee for Monitoring the Production Reduction Agreement consists of: Kuwait, Russia, Oman, Venezuela and Algeria.
    OPEC members and independent producers started in early 2017 an agreement to cut output by 1.8 million barrels per day, which was cut to 1.2 million barrels from July, with the agreement ending in December.
    Last week, Kuwaiti Oil Minister Bukhit Al-Rashidi announced that the meeting would review the markets and their needs for more crude oil.
    In the same week, the Russian news agency Tass quoted unnamed sources as saying there were Saudi-Russian consultations to discuss reducing oil production in 2019.
    The price of oil currently hovering at $ 72 for Brent crude, down from the highest level in 2018, recorded in October last, $ 86 per barrel.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=108383

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:10 am