Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi discusses with Jordanian minister activation of trade agreements between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi discusses with Jordanian minister activation of trade agreements between the two countries Empty Halabousi discusses with Jordanian minister activation of trade agreements between the two countries

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 1:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Halabousi discusses with Jordanian minister activation of trade agreements between the two countries[/size]

[rtl]29 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Speaker of the Chamber of Deputies Mohamed Al Halbusi and Jordanian Minister of Industry and Trade Tariq Al-Hammouri discussed on Sunday the activation of trade agreements between Iraq and Jordan.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The press office of Halaboussi said in a statement received by Trend News that the latter received in his office Jordanian Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Tariq Hamouri and his accompanying delegation in the presence of the Jordanian ambassador to Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The two sides discussed during the meeting bilateral relations between Iraq and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and means of enhancing them to serve the interests of the two brotherly peoples," the statement added.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the statement, "the meeting reviewed the prospects for joint cooperation and the need to activate trade agreements between the two countries, which will contribute to enhancing the prospects for development."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:24 am