Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran to export goods to Iraq more than 387 million dollars through the port of Oran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran to export goods to Iraq more than 387 million dollars through the port of Oran Empty Iran to export goods to Iraq more than 387 million dollars through the port of Oran

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 1:36 am

Iran to export goods to Iraq more than 387 million dollars through the port of Oran

Iran to export goods to Iraq more than 387 million dollars through the port of Oran 11190

The Iranian province of Ilam on Monday exported goods and goods to Iraq via the Mehran border crossing, worth more than $ 387 million in seven months.
    Said Said Sharifi, said in an interview published by the agency "Fars" Iranian news agency, that "was exported 387 million and 258 thousand and 661 dollars of goods and goods from this province to Iraq through the port of Mehran Border border during the first seven months of the current Iranian year, which began on March 21 last. "
    "This volume of goods and goods exported grew by 27 percent compared to the same period last year," Sharifi said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:34 am