Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Delir comment on Maliki's call on the introduction of "Ministry of Women"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Delir comment on Maliki's call on the introduction of "Ministry of Women" Empty Sheikh Delir comment on Maliki's call on the introduction of "Ministry of Women"

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sheikh Delir comment on Maliki's call on the introduction of "Ministry of Women"

The leadership of the National Union and former MP Rizan Sheikh Delir on Sunday suspended the invitation of the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki to the Prime Minister to establish a ministry concerned with women's affairs and childhood, demanding the formation of the Supreme Council for Women.
    "Maliki's call is a good and respectable initiative and we intend to be more than just a statement and a ministry for women is being created in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi," Shaykh Diller said in a statement.
    "We hope to be an independent ministry with an independent cabinet," she said.
    Sheikh Diller called on the three presidencies to share the role of women in building and sustaining society, calling for the formation of the Supreme Council for Women and taking the most important role in developing the creative and societal aspects and protecting the rights of all women in the country.
    Maliki called on Sunday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, to create a ministry concerned with women and children.
    "While the Iraqis look forward to the national role of women through participation in the political process and community affairs, and in order to take Iraqi women's role in building the human and the homeland, I call on Prime Minister Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi," Maliki said in a group of tweets via his Twitter account. The creation of a ministry that cares for Iraqi women and children and works to meet its aspirations and benefit from its energies in education, construction and reconstruction. "
    He added: "We hope that all political forces will support this proposal, which is in line with the Constitution and the will of the Iraqi people to progress and build a family and a good society."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:20 am