Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraq and the Gulf is one case .. We are in the mediation between America and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh -  Saleh: Iraq and the Gulf is one case .. We are in the mediation between America and Iran Empty Saleh: Iraq and the Gulf is one case .. We are in the mediation between America and Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    Saleh: Iraq and the Gulf is one case .. We are in the mediation between America and Iran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraqi President Barham Saleh said that Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are one case in the face of terrorism and extremism. 
    "We do not want Iraq to be loaded with US sanctions against Iran," Saleh said in a meeting with reporters in Kuwait on the sidelines of the official talks between Kuwait and Kuwait. 
    "We are in an ongoing dialogue with America and we must take into account the privacy of Iraq on the Iranian sanctions We are not in the mediation between Iran and America and do not want to enter into the axes and our interest to be" Iraq first. " 
    Saleh said" We are in the process of discussions on a law granting Basra legal powers To be a development economic zone, and prepared some of the holdings of the Emiri Diwan, which was stolen during the invasion, a message means Iraq's insistence on restoring the right to its owners.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm