Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: the coalition of victory does not intend to go towards the opposition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: the coalition of victory does not intend to go towards the opposition Empty Newspaper: the coalition of victory does not intend to go towards the opposition

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:37 am

Newspaper: the coalition of victory does not intend to go towards the opposition

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Asharq al - Awsat on Monday, revealed that a coalition victory does not intend to go about the opposition, while suggesting that the head of the coalition Haider Abadi , announced his support from the beginning of the Government of Adel Abdul Mahdi . 

The newspaper quoted a source close to the coalition as saying that "the victory coalition does not intend to turn to the opposition," noting that the coalition leader Haider Abadi does not think what can be understood as a disruption of the security situation or political, especially that the concept of opposition in Iraq still carries Mostly negative implications ".
    He added that "Abadi announced his support from the beginning of the government of Abdul - Mahdi , because he believes that it is successful completion of a series of successes that achieved by his government starting from victory to organize and unify the country Daesh and overcome the economic crisis." 

The source explained that "Abadi works to strengthen the victory coalition as a transient project of sectarian and ethnic, with emphasis on taking constructive positions from the government and the political process towards correcting the path and overcome mistakes." Nada Shaker Jawdat , 

a member of the coalition , said on Sunday that a meeting would be held for the coalition to resolve their options on the current government. The prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, told them "clearly" that the government is moving and building.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:30 am