Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

mobile phone recharge tax in Iraq reaches an astronomical number

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

mobile phone recharge tax in Iraq reaches an astronomical number Empty mobile phone recharge tax in Iraq reaches an astronomical number

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:45 am

[size=32]
    mobile phone recharge tax in Iraq reaches an astronomical number[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The deputy MP for the mass change, Ghaleb Mohammed, the Iraqi government to raise a tax on the cards of electronic packaging of mobile phone, which he said it burdens the citizen, calling for an institutional state, not a state acting "mentality shop owner." 
    In the summer of 2015, mobile phone companies started charging 20 percent as a "sales tax" on cards and electronic mobile phone bills. The decision to impose the tax is in accordance with the decision of the Ministry of Finance, among other measures imposed to boost the budget due to lower oil prices. 
    MP Ghaleb Mohammed said in a press conference held in the House of Representatives that because of Iraq's predicament of a financial crisis suffocating as a result of the drop in oil prices, the government imposed taxes, which is the consequences of the citizen. 
    He pointed out that among the taxes mobilizing the mobile phone, pointing out that the revenues of this tax within the budget of 2019 amounted to "858 million Iraqi dinars.
    "It seems that the government bears the citizen failure of previous governments to build a strong economy, wondering," Why do not the government to pay taxes owed by telephone companies? "

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am