Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the second phase of the squares of the initiative «Alq Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The opening of the second phase of the squares of the initiative «Alq Baghdad Empty The opening of the second phase of the squares of the initiative «Alq Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:16 pm

The opening of the second phase of the squares of the initiative «Alq Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Association of Private Banks announced on Monday the completion of the second phase of the Baghdad Al-Baghdad initiative aimed at rehabilitating 20 squares in Baghdad.
    A source in the Association of Private Banks, told the "Economy News", that "the Secretariat of Baghdad opens today 5 squares within the initiative of Baghdad, launched by the musician Nasir Shamma in cooperation with the Secretariat of Baghdad and the financing of the Association of Iraqi banks and the supervision of the Secretariat direct."
    He added that "the initiative includes the revival of 20 squares opened from 11 earlier and will open the evening 5 of which are (Museum Square and Investigation Square and Square 83, Hamza Square and the arena of the club Turkmen)."
    The source pointed out that "the remaining squares will be opened on Tuesday, (Abdul Mohsen Al-Kazemi Square, Shahid Al-Mihrab Square, Antar Square and Hilla Square Baghdad) ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm