Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy opens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy opens Empty Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy opens

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy opens
    Independent) .. The Baghdad International Exhibition Fair 45, the opening of Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy.
    "This is the largest building in the Middle East and it is being embraced by the capital, Baghdad, to be a new platform for generating energy and struggling with the historical depth of Iraq," said Mohammed Shaker, head of the center.
    "The exhibition has witnessed a very important event. The Baghdad Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy will be inaugurated and will be the largest in the Middle East, specializing in clean and renewable energy," Shaker added.
    He pointed out that "the center offers many solutions and influential in the energy sector described as sustainable, as this center worked to revive the departments and institutions suffer from the decline because of the lack of allocations, and today is a partner of success to serve the national economy," pointing out that "during the days of the exhibition will be announced new details regarding This project is working to provide 100,000 jobs within five years. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm