Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halbusi: Government of Abdul Mahdi will be completed soon .. And these problems of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halbusi: Government of Abdul Mahdi will be completed soon .. And these problems of the budget Empty Halbusi: Government of Abdul Mahdi will be completed soon .. And these problems of the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 4:02 am

[size=32]
    Halbusi: Government of Abdul Mahdi will be completed soon .. And these problems of the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

31 minutes ago

Shafak News / Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Halboussi comments on the draft federal budget law, which MPs began to discuss. 
    Al-Halbusi said in a joint press conference with the governor of Karbala after a visit to the province, that the budget needs to review some of the paragraphs, especially with regard to the investment budget and funds development of regions and taking into account the specificity of each province, especially Karbala to meet the needs. 
    For his part, called the governor of Karbala Aqil Turaihi, Speaker of the House of Representatives to include the financial budget to install the staff of contracts and procedures daily. 
    He also called for the allocation of a portion of the visitor's visitor / visitor entry entitlements. To rehabilitate the infrastructure and expand vital facilities to accommodate the influx of visitors. 
    For his part, al-Halbusi said that "the Iraqi law stressed the transfer of powers to the provinces and we will confirm this in the budget of 2019, as we reject the intersection of powers between ministries and seek to end."
    He stressed on the other hand, the Iraqi parliament speaker near the nomination of the rest of the ministers of the government of Abdul Mahdi within the dome of the House of Representatives.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am