Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the launch of the names of the new meal covered by the salary of social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Labor announces the launch of the names of the new meal covered by the salary of social protection Empty Labor announces the launch of the names of the new meal covered by the salary of social protection

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 3:16 pm

Labor announces the launch of the names of the new meal covered by the salary of social protection

12:36 - 13/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdel-Zaman announced on Tuesday that the names of the new meal will be announced soon after the completion of the technical and financial procedures and the names of more than 85,000 families from the Ministry of Planning who deserve the coverage of the 130,000 that were sent.
    "The new meal took into account the categories of divorced women, widows, people with special needs, the elderly and families with a large number of people because they are more in need of inclusion," Abdul Zaman said in a statement. To the Ministry as well as the pages of social communication adopted. "
    He added that "the Information Technology Department will complete the rest of the procedures in coordination with the International Company for smart card," adding that "the ministry is serious about resolving all the names of the advanced coverage through the electronic window in 2016 during the next few period, a commitment of the ministry towards those." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:56 am