Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul - Mahdi talking about the wording of Baghdad 's relationship with Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan -  Abdul - Mahdi talking about the wording of Baghdad 's relationship with Kurdistan Empty Abdul - Mahdi talking about the wording of Baghdad 's relationship with Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Nov 2018, 1:55 am

[size=32]
    Abdul - Mahdi talking about the wording of Baghdad 's relationship with Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Tuesday, that the solution of outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil is before his government.
    Abdul Mahdi said during the weekly press conference that "the issue of agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government on the budget and the allocation of budget for the province of Halabja is before the government."
    He added that "the committee formed by the parties in this regard, receives a large number of observations," noting that "members of the Committee will go on Sunday and Monday to the House of Representatives and are loaded with views to find solutions."
    "The government is trying to reach the correct wording," Abdul Mahdi said, stressing that "good relations between the two parties, helps to benefit the Iraqi people as a whole."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm