Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Smart Card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Smart Card  Empty Smart Card

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2014, 12:24 pm

Smart Card

E-Card is based on the idea of converting cash into real cash is installed on an electronic chip (sim card) which facilitates the exchange of cash .. smart card like other credit cards internationally accredited with a fundamental difference that the smart card deal with the assets without direct contact with the main server the server and that the so-called b ( Off line ), which facilitates work in areas that contain any communications network a good addition to its reliance on live footprint as a substitute for the serial number (serial no.) in electronic cash transfers
    Our bank has the adoption of this technology in order to ease the pay retirees in the first phase, a retiree can obtain the salaries of any branch of a bank of good or Mesopotamia. Note that the smart card containing the 255 or the effectiveness of banking and non-banking that one of them is the process of paying the salaries of retirees.
    The adoption of the footprint of the bank provides live and any party associated with the bank access to clean database can not be duplicated

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm