Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Five new ministers pass on Tuesday, the interior and defense knot saw in the rope of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Five new ministers pass on Tuesday, the interior and defense knot saw in the rope of the government Empty Five new ministers pass on Tuesday, the interior and defense knot saw in the rope of the government

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Five new ministers pass on Tuesday, the interior and defense knot saw in the rope of the government of Abdul Mahdi

[rtl]BAGHDAD, Iraq -[/rtl]
    [rtl]Parliamentary sources suggested on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the remaining candidates of his government formation during the parliament session next Tuesday, as indicated that the political blocs agreed to pass the candidates of five ministries. 

The deputy for the alliance, "conquest" Safa al-Ghubban, said that "the only dilemma" faced by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which represents the contract is to resolve the names of the candidates of the Ministries of Interior and Defense, noting that "meetings on the completion of the cabinet began two days ago, Candidates for filling vacancies. " 

Al-Ghabban did not rule out that Basra gets the Ministry of Culture, pointing out that the main dilemma to complete the government formation lies in the candidates of the Ministries of Interior and Defense. 

It is likely that Abdul Mahdi will submit the rest of his ministerial formatio[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am