Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is preparing a bill on the cars of officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is preparing a bill on the cars of officials Empty Parliament is preparing a bill on the cars of officials

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Nov 2018, 2:48 pm

Parliament is preparing a bill on the cars of officials

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Legal Committee announced Thursday it was preparing a proposal for a law for cars state officials. 

The House of Representatives said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the Chairman of the Legal Committee proposed a law will be presented to the Committee, and therefore the House of Representatives, for the purpose of legislation." 

"The law proposal deals with three points first: the prohibition of the allocation of cars and money perpetuated to state officials in the same manner as deputies, and others include that the state retrieves the existing cars, to sell them by auction, the third point was, the law excludes ministries and security services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:22 am