Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

pays two months salaries from 2017 to a class of employees of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Employees -  pays two months salaries from 2017 to a class of employees of Kurdistan Empty pays two months salaries from 2017 to a class of employees of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:59 pm

[size=32]
    pays two months salaries from 2017 to a class of employees of Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

41 minutes ago

The Minister of Finance and Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Fouad Hussein, on Thursday, the late payment of salaries to the departments in the Kurdistan Region of the Federal Ministry of Interior. 
    The deputy of the Kurdish Change bloc in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Kawa Mohammed on his page in the social networking site "Facebook" published a statement in which he confirmed that Fouad Hussein has agreed to pay the salaries of two months of last year 2017 for the departments operating in the Kurdistan Region and follow their staff Ministry of Interior in the government Federal. 
    The financial crisis in the year 2017 resulted in the loss of employees working in those departments operating in the Kurdistan Region and tracking their salaries to the government Union monthly salaries 11 and 12 last year

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm