Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi heads to Qatar on official visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi heads to Qatar on official visit Empty Halabousi heads to Qatar on official visit

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 2:29 am

Halabousi heads to Qatar on official visit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halabousi, on Saturday, heading a parliamentary delegation to the State of Qatar at the official invitation.
    In a statement received by the "Eye of Iraq News", the Information Office of Halaboussi said that the speaker of the parliament "will head today a parliamentary delegation to the State of Qatar at an official invitation."
    "During the visit, Halabousi will hold a series of meetings with the Emir of the State of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, the Speaker of the Shura Council, Ahmed bin Abdullah bin Zaid, as well as a number of officials to discuss a number of issues and files relating to the bilateral relations between the two countries. Brothers and the developments of the regional situation "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:18 pm