Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank Empty Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 8:04 am

[size=28]Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / Al-Masala: The head of the National Investment Authority Sami al-Araji, Saturday 17 November 2018, that all banks in Iraq are commercial, pointing out that he called for the establishment of an investment development bank. 

Araji said in an interview with local media that "all banks in Iraq are commercial and there is no investment development bank," noting that he called for "the establishment of an investment development bank through a private joint stock company in which everyone participates." 

"The investment development bank, which we have asked for, will participate partly in the government and partly in private and public banks and also in the people," he said.

Araji pointed out that "such a bank will have international arms and there will be a lot of international banks will cooperate directly with him and thus will give us a large monetary block more than banks alone." 

On July 22, 2018, the central bank confirmed that three government banks provided 71.9% of total credit, while 44 private banks accounted for about 10% of total credit.

Follow the obelisk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank Empty Re: Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank

Post by Lobo Sat 17 Nov 2018, 12:29 pm

Thanks Rocky, this sounds good - 

Araji pointed out that "such a bank will have international arms and there will be a lot of international banks will cooperate directly with him and thus will give us a large monetary block more than banks alone." 

I could be wrong, but I thought that they had already established an investment development bank - or were they just discussing it.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank Empty Re: Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank

Post by Screwball Sun 18 Nov 2018, 5:40 am

Lobo wrote:Thanks Rocky, this sounds good - 

I could be wrong, but I thought that they had already established an investment development bank - or were they just discussing it.
    Yep...bank code in BIIB
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji: Banks in Iraq are commercial and demanded the establishment of an investment bank Empty Demanding the establishment of an investment development bank

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 7:40 am

Demanding the establishment of an investment development bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Demanded the head of the National Investment Authority Sami [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]establish an investment development bank, indicating: "All banks in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]are commercial." 
    Araji said in a press statement, "All banks in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are commercial and there is no investment development bank." 
    He added: "The investment development bank, which we asked for will participate in part the government and part of it private banks and the public and also people." 
    "This bank will have a cash pool and can provide cash facilities to the private sector and public companies that we are currently building to develop its business," he said. 
    The head of the Investment Authority: "Such a bank will have an international arm and there will be a lot of international banks will cooperate directly with him, and thus will give us a large monetary block." 
    //Mother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:14 am