Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: commissions of inquiry awaiting the Governor of the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: commissions of inquiry awaiting the Governor of the Central Bank Empty Deputy: commissions of inquiry awaiting the Governor of the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Nov 2018, 1:57 am

Deputy: commissions of inquiry awaiting the Governor of the Central Bank

09:03 - 18/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the alliance of Gamal Obeid, said on Sunday that the governor of the Central Bank will be subject to investigation and accountability within the House of Representatives for the money that is caused by negligence, noting that the investigative committees will be formed within the parliament for this purpose.
    Obaid said in a statement to the "Information" / that "the Prime Minister bears responsibility for the abolition of positions by proxy, which was assigned at one time to personalities, does not fit the positions entrusted to it," noting "Parliament has not yet finished the case of the Governor of the Central Bank Agency on the links, There will be an investigation and accountability for the money that is caused by negligence and the entry of water to it. "
    He added that "commissions of inquiry will be formed in order to question the links on the money and neglect, which was done against them, and will discuss these committees on various topics and the legacy left by previous governments."
    He stressed that "the new central bank governor will be scrutinized by parliament, in order to know his experience and integrity and independence before approval, and will be rejected in the event of granting the post agency." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:38 am