Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I will get a detailed report on Khashoggi's death next Tuesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I will get a detailed report on Khashoggi's death next Tuesday Empty Trump: I will get a detailed report on Khashoggi's death next Tuesday

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:07 am

Trump: I will get a detailed report on Khashoggi's death next Tuesday
    Trump: I will get a detailed report on Khashoggi's death next Tuesday Irq_198710371_1542528223
    US President Donald Trump said Tuesday he would receive a detailed report on the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
    Trump's statement came when he met with a number of journalists during his visit to California, which is experiencing major forest fires.
    Trump explained that the report, which he will receive on Tuesday, will contain important details and will refer to the killer and the order to kill.
    In response to allegations by the  CIA that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered Khashoggi's death, Trump said: "They have not yet made any assessment, and it is too early to make such statements. The report is not over yet."
    Trump said he met with CIA Director  Jenny Haspel on the matter, describing the killing of a journalist as "scary."
    Last Thursday, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that Khashoggi had been ordered to kill Khashoggi inside his consulate in Istanbul. He was "the head of his negotiating team" without being named, and the body of the victim had been taken away by the killers (without naming them).
    Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Zhaoshoglu said some of the statements by the Saudi public prosecutor were "unsatisfactory". "Those who ordered the killing of Khashoggi and the real instigators must be disclosed and the case should not be closed in this way," he said.
    Also Thursday, Washington announced the imposition of sanctions on 17 Saudis for the crime, including Saud al-Qahtani, former adviser to the crown prince, the Saudi consul-general in Istanbul Mohammed al-Otaibi, and Maher Muttrab, a senior official accused of coordinating the killing.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=108815

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am